Monday 3 June 2013

How to remember every day of your life?


At the end of April I discovered this talk on TED by Cesar Kuriyama. He has been filming one second videos for two years in a row, and claims it changed his life. Not only it lets you never forget a single day of your life but also encourages you to do interesting and worthwhile things, even if just for that one second.

Needless to say, I was inspired instantly. I downloaded the app and started shooting. So here we go, this is my first compilation of seconds - my last days in the Netherlands in 40 seconds.




4 comments:

  1. Love it!
    somehow I recognize a lot of seconds! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing so great moments !

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a "world citizen" not a "world's citizen"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Embarrasing! Thanks for noticing

      Delete