Saturday 19 October 2013

September 2013

I've been terrible at blogging lately, I know. But here goes my September 2013 in half a minute.

Whitney takes one second videos (almost) every day in an attempt to remember every single day of her life!




Seconds as they go:
1.My sister Beatrise and my little brother Niklavs playing dress-up
2. Beginning of the school year celebrations at my old school, Rigas Centra Humanitara Vidusskola
3. Sabine, my best friend from Latvia with our two lovely dogs Simba and Alise
4. My mom setting up a table at grandma's place for a belated birthday celebration
5. Having boozy lunch with one of my Latvian friends
6. Interrupting Sabine in the sauna
7. My old debating friend Daisy smiling to camera, as we listen to a hot street artist in Stockholm
8. On one of the scenic islands near Goteborg, Sweden with my best friend in the whole world Kristina
9. Eating Swedish meatballs in Goteborg, at Kristina's home
10. Kristina having a cup of tea on her balcony
11. Street art in Shoreditch, London enjoyed with Bilal, my friend from Holland and a wonderful host
12. Double-decker buses on Oxford Street, London
13. Beer pong reunion after our study abroad years, at Alex's sweet new place in Peckham Rye
14. Associated Press (AP) MCR in Camden Lock, London
15. Having lunch with Emily
16. Boozy night with my sister Kristine
17. Drinking hot sake with fellow AP video-journalist in our attempts of becoming 'Camden Leisure Pirates'
18. Spending a day at the Direct Desk of the Associated Press London's office
19. Thai dinner with Mari, another fellow AP-er, and a soon guest in Moscow
20. Outside HiFi club in Leeds
21. Entrance of Leeds University Union
22. Entrance to ICS, my building on University of Leeds campus
23. Road back to London
24. Russian visa
25. Facade of the Harry Potter shop in Kings Cross, London
26. Inside the Aeroflot flight to Moscow







1 comment: