Friday 16 August 2013

July 2013

Woops! A little bit late, but here it is - my July 2013 in half a minute :)


July seconds in order:
1. Alexei Navalny presents his mayoral campaign
2. Editing my 'Georgian Wines' story at the Associated Press
3. Well-earned early dinner at Kavkazskaja Plennica, a Georgian restaurant
4. The cat of my house
5. A day filming at the Sheremetyevo Airport
6. Finally writng my blog again
9. South Sudan turns 2 years old reception
11. Moscow's Red Square at night
12. Watching live news with journalists at Sheremetyevo transit zone
13. Watching The Apprentice on my day off
15. A video of singing cats found by my friend Bilal for my birthday
16. Interview with Grelka, a Pussy Riot member
17. Drinks with Rotterdam friends
18. My best friend Kristina comes to visit
19. Kristina in the Red Square
20. A reunion of China dorm roomies, Olya and Kristina in a Chinese restaurant in St. Petersburg
21. Olya and Kristina in St. Petersburg
22. Kristina leaving Moscow
24. Waiting for Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
26. A night out in a newly opened hipster club Funny Cabany
31. Lucas Forlenza with his unfinished tattoos in the Red Square at night

No comments:

Post a Comment