Saturday 28 September 2013

August 2013

Late as always, my non existent readers/viewers, bet here it goes - best seconds of August 2013. Been slightly lazy, so only half of the days in August are covered, SORRY:

Seconds explained (in order):
1. My friend Lucas in a restaurant/bar 'Strelka' in Russia
2. My favourite Moscow colleague Vika celebrating her birthday at the Associated Press bureau
3. My two debating friends from Rotterdam, reunited in Moscow's Gorky park
4. My two Russian friends excited to be part of my 'one second everyday' project
5. Beautiful lightening in Moscow, view from the balcony of my apartment
6. At Sheremetyevo airport, with my AP and Reuters colleagues - waiting for Snowden's father
7. Moscow Street art festival vibes
8. My AP colleagues in ITAR-TASS news agency
9. Onboard of train Moscow-Volgograd
10. My grandfather Vasiliy showing me his garden
11. My grandfather showing me a river that flows past his village, Starosel
12.Moscow mayoral candidate Alexei Navalny at a presser outside his headquarters
13. Moscow metro
14. My AP colleagues saying goodbyes at my leaving do
15. Last song of the night of my last night in Moscow with my friends, at Mayak
16. My suitcases, ready to leave






No comments:

Post a Comment